Pages

Saturday 11 April 2015

Street Style

Hi everyone, hope you've all been well.

The craziness of the past few months has been insane and what with lacking in inspiration and in time, I have put off  writing up a post.
But nevertheless, I'm back again after a long hiatus, here to share some of my favorite street styles of the moment.


Tweed Coats
A long-time favorite of mine, I'm so glad to see the tweed coat coming back in. This classic cut is sleek and comfortable, making it so easy to wear. I love it paired with this classic chambray and black jeans.


Blanket Capes

With the weather currently transitioning into fall (in New Zealand), i am loving this really easy, throw over blanket cape. So easy to wear and super comfortable, not to mention stylish, worn with leggings or skinny jeans and a t shirt it instantly becomes a trans-seasonal outfit.


Tartan

Another classic print, I love this outfit of a simple tartan skirt and boxy white shirt. Really easy to wear as a flannel tied around your waist with a white tee and skinny jeans, or as a coat over an all black outfit. It gives a cozy, almost lumberjack feel which I love.

Hope you have enjoyed seeing some of my favorite street styles at the moment as we transition to slightly colder weather.
Till next time,

Elise xo



No comments:

Post a Comment